India Highlights Journey, 8 Day Vacation with Bharatpur Bird Sanctuaryoffered by supplier M21315 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing National Parks
Season: October - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 652 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1161 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Delhi arrival.
On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi.
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Jama Masjid, Raj Gath, Akshar Dham Temple, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and drive past parliament house and President house. Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar.
Day 3: Delhi – Chambal Safari Lodge drive (275 Km/ 5 hrs).
After Breakfast drive to Chambal Safari Lodge, upon arrival check into hotel for 2 nights stay. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Chambal Safari Lodge.
After breakfast enjoy the River Safari: The calm and gentle waters of the Chambal River are best explored on boats and the River Safari provides spectacular opportunities to view the wildlife. Afternoon Jeep Safari: The Chambal Safari arranges jeep safaris through remote hamlets and habitations hidden within the folds of the Chambal and Yamuna ravines, presenting a fascinating journey through a world that is strangely as connected as it appears removed from modern India. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Chambal Safari Lodge – Agra – Bharatpur drive (125 Km/ 2.5 hrs).
Morning breakfast at hotel and later drive to Bharatpur via Agra visit Taj Mahal - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal and Agra Fort. Later drive to Bharatpur, Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) visiting The Buland Darwaza / Palace of Jodha Bai / Birbal Bhawan and Panch Mahal. On arrival check into hotel for 1 night stay. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Bharatpur – Ranthambhore drive (245 Km/ 5 hrs).
After breakfast visit to Bharatpur Bird sanctuary and afternoon drive to Ranthamhore, check into hotel for 2 nights stay. Relax and overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Ranthambhore.
drive in Ranthambhore national park by sharing basis jeep or canter. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Ranthambhore – Delhi by Train at 07:10 / 12:30 - Flight Home.
Morning transfer to Sawai Mdhopur railway station for board at train to Delhi, upon arrival in New Delhi Railway station, departure transfer to International airport for flight back to home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Total Tour Cost:
- USD: 1161 /- Per Person x 02. Using 01 Double Room.
- USD: 1093 /- Per Person x 04. Using 02 Double Rooms.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Accommodation at above proposed hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at each place.
- All meals are included at Ranthambhore hotel.
- River Safari and Jeep Safari in Chambal Safari Lodge with Naturalist.
- Rickshaw Ride in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Game drive in Ranthambhore NP by sharing basis Jeep or Canter.
- Ranthambhore NP entry.
- Train fare from Sawai Madhopur to Delhi in IInd a/c class.
- Services of English speaking guide at Agra and Bharatpur.
- Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Transport for all transfers and sightseeing.
* 02 Pax : A/c TATA Indigo car
* 04 Pax : A/c Toyota Innova car
- Airport and railway station transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 3.09% Govt. Service Tax.
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2012
Holidays - the word that the whole world loves. We all treat holidays as an indispensable part of life. And we believe that everyone loves to go on leisure trips, vacation getaways, excursions, picnics, and adventure trips. Hence everyone wants the holidays to be well planned and colourful with lots of fun. With this...