India Culture And Wildlife Tour, Delhi to Jabalpuroffered by supplier M21315 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Sightseeing
Season: October - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 518 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1067 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1 : Aboard - Delhi.
On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi. Relax and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Ranthambhore by Train at 16:55 / 20:36.
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Jama Masjid, Raj Gath, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and drive past parliament house and President house. Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. Evening transfer to New Delhi railway station for board train to Sawai Madhopur. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel for 2 nights stay.
Day 3: Ranthambhore.
Game view at Ranthambhore National Park by sharing basis jeep or canter. Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary is famous for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the jungle. Tigers can be easily spotted even during the day time. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Ranthambhore – Agra drive (265 Km) via Fatehpur Sikri.
After breakfast drive to Agra. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) visiting The Buland Darwaza / Palace of Jodha Bai / Birbal Bhawan and Panch Mahal. On arrival our company representative would assist you to check in hotel. Overnight at Agra.
Day 5: Agra – Umaria by Train at 16:00.
Taj visit by sunrise Taj Mahal (closed on Friday): the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Later back to hotel for breakfast and visit Agra Fort. Afternoon transfer to Agra cantt railway station for board overnight train to Umaria.
Day 6: Arrive at 05:25 in Umaria and transfer to Bandhavgarh.
Upon arrival transfer to your hotel in Bandhavgarh for 02 nights stay. Relaxing at hotel. Afternoon can try to Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park.
Day 7: Bandhavgarh.
AM and PM Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Bandhavgarh – Jabalpur (160 Km) and Delhi – Back to home.
After breakfast drive to Jabalpur airport for flight to Delhi, upon arrival departure transfer to International airport for flight back to home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Total Tour Cost:
- USD: 1067 /- Per Person x 02. Using 01 Double Room.
- USD: 946 /- Per Person x 04. Using 02 Double Room.
- Accommodation at above proposed hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at each place except during overnight train journey.
- All meals are included at Ranthambhore and Bandhavgarh.
- 02 Game drive in Ranthambhore NP by sharing basis Jeep or Canter.
- 03 Game drive in Bandhavgarh NP by sharing basis Jeep.
- Ranthambhore and Bandhavgarh NP entry fee.
- Train fare from Delhi to Sawai Madhopur in IInd a/c class.
- Train fare from Agra to Umaria in IInd a/c sleeper class birth.
- Services of English speaking guide at Agra.
- Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Transport for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport and railway station transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 3.09% Govt. Service Tax.
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2012
Holidays - the word that the whole world loves. We all treat holidays as an indispensable part of life. And we believe that everyone loves to go on leisure trips, vacation getaways, excursions, picnics, and adventure trips. Hence everyone wants the holidays to be well planned and colourful with lots of fun. With this...