Farm Adventure Tour with Cu Chi Tunnels, Vietnamoffered by supplier M21369 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 200 people
Specialty Categories: Farm Stay & Ranching
Season: July - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 30 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 70 US Dollar (USD)
Starting in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at 8:00 am to HCM Agricultural Villages - HCM Cooking School at 9:00 am. Visiting HCM Agricultural.
- Villages 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Visiting Buffallo, Cows, fish, prawn areas;
- Visiting Mushrooms Areas and Understanding how to make Mushrooms and Benefit of Mushrooms bring for economic and Health;
- Visiting Herbs, Spices and vegetables areas and Understanding what they use for cooking and Medicine;
- Being The Farmer on 10:00 am -11:00 am;
Hands to Make Rice fields or growing up the garden
- Lunch Time : 11:00 am - 1:00 pm;
- Watching Our Master Chef doing cooking show on front of You and Enjoy what you see ( Special Menu offer if you have );
- Cow Milks Time: 1:00 pm -1:30 pm;
- Visiting Cow Milks areas and Get hands to make milk from the Cow and make the coffe Milk by Your labour;
- Rice Paper Villages - Rubber Tree forest 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm;
- Visiting Rice Papers Villages and Understanding how to make rice papers and what is main ingredients to make rice papers .You will be surprise to get the answer;
- Visiting the Rubber Tree forest and understanding how to get the Latex and What benefit of rubber tree use for ? Exploring Cu Chi Tunnel 2:30 pm -4:00 pm;
- Watching a presentation video;
- Getting to see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its habitants combat two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself;
- Visiting Hoang Cam's smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps;
- Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included);
- Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea;
The Trip will be The end about 5:00 pm on your Hotel. Enjoy Amazing Uniques experience about Vietnamese Agriculture, Cuisine, Culture and History.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2012
I am Tan, I am Manager of M21369 Company. I Love Vietnamese Countryside and I love to share my passion about Vietnamese cuisine, culture and history for all people around the world. Therefore I and my team set up a lot of beautiful destinations such as HCM cooking class, Vietnamese medicine garden, mushroom house,...