Naadam Festival Both in Karakorum and in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia Package Touroffered by supplier M09539 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Festival Tours
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2499 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2599 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Upon your arrival in Ulaanbaatar, meet our team. Hotel (D)
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar-Karakorum. (B)(L)(D)
Day 3: Erdene zuu Monastery-Turtle-Museum. (B)(L)(D)
Day 4: The Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum. -Elsen Tasarkhai Sand dunes. (B)(L)(D)
Day 5: Hustain Nuruu Wild Horses National Park-Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
Day 6: Mongolia Naadam Festival Preview. Hotel. (B)(L)
Day 7: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
Day 8: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)(D)
Day 9: Departure Mongolia or Post tour. (B)
Supplemental Tour Information:
Accommodation in Mongolia:
- Ulaanbaatar: hotel 3 stars (standard room only), hotel 4 stars (deluxe room only), hotel 5 stars (deluxe room only): 5 nights.
- Karakorum: Tourist Fixed Gers Camp in Private(3 nights).
- Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes: Tourist Fixed Gers Camp in Private (1 night).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 nights of accommodation at selected & confirmed hotel in Ulaanbaatar, based on double room with daily breakfast.
- 3 nights at tourist fixed Gers camps, outside of Ulaanbaatar, based on private Ger.
- All transportation in private by tourist bus in Ulaanbaatar city (during Naadam Festival), including all petrol.
- All transportation in private by Japanese 4WD vehicles, outside of Ulaanbaatar, including all petrol.
- All specified food (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner), including one bottle of mineral water.
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant.
- Farewell dinner at local restaurant.
- Services of English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to the Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar.
- Attend the Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum.
- Entrance fees to the all specified national parks, museums, monuments, and monasteries.
- One Mongolian traditional folk songs concert.
- Visit authentic nomadic families.
- Taxes & Services.
- Letter-visa support (if it will be necessary).
- Occasional flight delays or cancellation
- Excess baggage
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure
- Changing of date of departure from Ulaanbaatar
- The traveler is responsible for having proper travel documents, such as a valid passport, and the necessary passport pictures. Travel insurance. Items of personal nature such as gratuities to porters at hotels, telephone / telex / fax charges, laundry, beverages, meals, optional activities, and services not specified in the itinerary.
- Airfare Included: No.
- Meeting/Departure Points: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2003
Planning a big trip to Mongolia? M09539 is a fully licensed Mongolian Tourist Company. Ministry of Nature, Environment and Tourism Mongolia License: ITO/48 "A", Inbound Tour Operator. Established in 1997, Experience Mongolia with M09539: Its mission is to "provide the very best travel experiences for our...