3 Day Wildlife Safari in Selous Game Reserve, Tanzaniaoffered by supplier M21351 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 255 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 320 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Dar es Salaam/Selous Game Resrve.
Pick clients from the place of staying in Dar es Salaam and drive to Selous Game Reserve with packed lunch, the journey will take about 5 hours through the most unexplored and untouched areas of Tanzania. Arrive Selous in the afternoon in time for the boat safari, where you’ll admire hippos and crocodiles in their natural habitat. Dinner and overnight will be at the camp.
Day 2: Selous Game Reserve full day.
After breakfast full day game drive in the Selous game reserve, which is rich of wildlife: buffalo, lion, elephant, zebra, giraffe, impala, warthog, hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight will be at the camp.
Day 3: Selous Game Reserve/Dar es Salaam.
Early morning after coffee wilderness walking safari, the most exciting experience, unique in Tanzania, accompanied by armed rangers. Back to the camp for breakfast and there after drive back to Dar es Salaam, where you will arrive late afternoon and drop off at the hotel or airport.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Pick /drop ex airport/seaport or hotel before and after the trip
- Park entrance fees into the game reserve,
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary,
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide,
- game drives and activities as per itinerary,
- Drinking water,
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography,
- Group size is 5 participants on private.
- Soft drinks,
- alcoholic and other beverages,
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary. Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, tips and etc, Airport departure tax, Local/International flights, Visas, Travel/flying doctors rescue services, Personal and baggage insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2012
I am an 100% Zanzibaris with more than twelve years of experience in the tourism sector. Together with my dedicated staff, we are proven to local Tourism stake holders and the world at large, to be the most competent, efficient, and reliable Multilingual Tours and Safaris provider in Zanzibar and Tanzania. Our long...