- 4-day / 3-night
- Self-guided bicycle trip
- Distance: from 128 km ( 80 miles) up to 151 km ( 94 miles )
- Difficulty: Easy
- Included: Boat trip on the Vltava river, Guided tour of Eggenberg brewery
Day 1: Jindřichův Hradec - Třeboň - 54 km / 34 miles.
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel in Prague and take you to historic Jindřichův Hradec. The first day you ride through countryside featuring lakes and pine groves. This picturesque landscape is filled with romantic hideaways, meadows surrounded by forests, and a sandy-bottomed swimming hole. In the afternoon you ride to Třeboň, the center of Czech fishing as well as a town rich in Renaissance architecture with its own castle and spa. Overnight in Třeboň.
Day 2: Třeboň - České Budějovice - 45 km / 28 miles.
Today several highlights await you! Quite and easy ride, leading firstly through pine forests and ponds to Hluboka nad Vltavou, arguably the most beautiful castle of Czech Republic. Don´t miss the castle tour! After lunch, continue on a new smooth cycle track Greenway 12 along the Vltava river to České Budejovice, the city, that gave the name to the famous Czech beer Budweisser Budvar. We recommend you to taste the local beer specialities at Masne Kramy restaurant, the flag ship of Budvar Brewery. Overnight in České Budejovice.
Day 3: České Budějovice - Český Krumlov - 29 km / 18 miles or 52 km / 32 miles.
Today there are two options. A relaxing route leads on the main cycle track Greenway 12, folowing the Vltava river valley through the picturesque villages including Zlata Koruna, with its famous 13th century monastery and ending in Cesky Krumlov, the pearl of Czech Republic. You can spend the afternoon wandering through the narrow streets, visiting castle museum or just relaxing on the boat trip on the Vltava river. If 30 km of cycling is not enough for you, choose the second option. The route leads through rolling terrain to Holasovice (UNESCO), village famous for its "village baroque style" houses and then climbes through Blansky Forest, with the highest peak Klet (1084 m), to Cesky Krumlov. Both options offer a possibillity of a morning tour of Budvar Brewery. Overnight in Cesky Krumlov.
Day 4: Český Krumlov.
Enjoy your last day in Český Krumlov and choose from different activities like boat trip on the Vltava river, a guided tour of Eggenberg brewery or visit a castle. Transfer by coach to Prague in the afternoon.
- Self - guided tour : 480 EUR / person
* Supplements: 80 EUR / single room, 70 EUR / person (group size 1 person)
- Discount for groups :
* 5 -7 clients 7 %
* 10 and more clients 10 %
- The self-guided tour includes:
* Transport from and to Prague (Vienna, Linz) at the beginning and end of your trip
* 3* Accommodations in selected premium hotels (4 and 3 stars) based on double occupancy
* 3* Buffet-style breakfasts
* Baggage transport
* Transfers as per program
* Quality hybrid bike Giant X-Sport 3 including accessories for the duration of the trip
* Detailed description of the routes in English including high-scale bike maps and town maps
* Hotline support
* Tours, trips and activities as per program.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Czech Republic Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend