8 Days Muslim Highlight Tour in Chinaoffered by supplier M16652 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 9 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1228 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2345 US Dollar (USD)
Upon your arrival in Beijing International Airport, our local English-speaking tour guide will meet you at the gate of luggage claim area with a placard. Be sent to your downtown hotel in Beijing and then take a good rest for tomorrow’s amazing tour. Hotel: Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing
Day 2: Beijing (B, L, D).
- Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square. As China´s largest and most significant ancient palace, the Forbidden City is the best preserved one. It now serves a function as China´s Palace Museum. This magnificent palace, located in the center of Beijing city, was built in 1406 and completed in 1420. In the past, it was used as the imperial residence for 24 emperors from Ming and Qing dynasties. It is the palace most representative of Chinese civilization, and considered as a holy place by the Chinese people.
- Temple of Heaven. It is a religious complex that served as a ritual site for the Emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties to hold annual ceremonies to pray to the Heaven for good harvest.
- A Pearl Shop where you can find how pearl comes and learn to how to discern the false from the genuine.And if you like you can buy some pearls here.
- Wangfujing Avenue. Wangfujing Avenue is a famous shopping street in Beijing. Besides luxury goods, you can find yummy local snack here and some are halal food.
- Niujie Halal Super Market. Niujie area is the main Muslim area in Beijing. Here, you will can find a lote of things related to Muslim culture. Hotel: Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing.
Day 3: Beijing (B, L, D).
- Exterior tour of Bird Nest and Water Cube
- Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Section is a section of the Great Wall and is located 70 km to the northeast of Beijing. It is also one of the Top 16 Scenic Sites in Beijing City. It was first built in the mid-6th century during the Northern Qi. It is older than the Badaling Great Wall. In the Ming dynasty, the current wall was built on the foundation of the wall of Northern Qi. By now, the section of Mutianyu open to tourists stretches as long as 2250 meters. It is well preserved with spectacular view and has fewer tourists than Badaling.
- A jade factory where you can learn knowledge about jade carving
- Summer Palace. It is a royal residence set among traditional Chinese gardens on the beautiful Kunming Lake. You will stroll along the famous Long Corridor and enjoy the traditional imperial architecture. Hotel: Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing.
Day 4: Beijing -> Xian (B, L, D).
- Yandai Byway. Yandai (smoking pipe) Byway is one of the oldest hutongs in Beijing and very close to the Shichahai and Houhai area.It is 253 yards long with many small shops where you can buy some typical souvenir for your family and friends.
- Yashow Clothing Market. This is a known-well market .You will spend 2 hrs here.
After lunch, be sent to the Beijing West Railway Station for a high speed train to Xian (G87 14:00-18:40). Upon your arrival, be picked up by your Xian tour guide and driver. After halal dinner, be sent back to your hotel. Hotel: Mercure Xian on Renmin Square.
Day 5: Xian (B, L, D).
- Terra Cotta Warriors factory to get ideas how ancient Chinese build these warriors
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Xi´an is home of the world renowned Terra Cotta Army, an archaeological site of unimaginable size and importance. The Terra Cotta Army was created to guard Emperor Qin Shihuang´s tomb and to protect him in the afterlife. It is estimated that there are over 7,000 life-size terra cotta figures and horses buried here. The museum complex features extensive exhibits, artifacts and a movie of the rich history of the site, plus breathtaking examples of the countless treasures unearthed here.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a symbol of the city. Built in the Tang Dynasty, the square pyramid stands at 60 meters high and seven-story tall.
- Music Fountain Square. Enjoy a music fountain show if you are traveling in summer. Hotel: Mercure Xian on Renmin Square.
Day 6: Xian -> Shanghai (B, L, D).
- City Wall: Xian´s city wall is the most complete and best preserved city wall in all of China, dating back some 600 years. More than a monument, the wall is still an active part of city life that bustles all around it.
- Great Mosque and Muslim Street: Great Mosque is one of the four biggest mosques in China, it is to the northwest of the Drum Tower. It is a time-honored and large-scale architecture complex, which shows the interpenetration between Islamic belief and Chinese culture. It is in the list of National Cultural Heritage Conservation Units. Muslim Street is full of Halal snacks.
After lunch, be sent to the airport for a flight to Shanghai (MU291 15:00-17:00). Upon your arrival in Shanghai, be sent to a halal restaurant for dinner then be sent to your hotel. Hotel: Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai.
Day 7: Shanghai (B, L, D).
- The Bund: It is a long strip on west bank of Huangpu River. It is lined with many historical buildings including headquarters of banks and foreign firms.
- Nanjing Road: You will then walk along the famous Nanjing Road which is the most popular Pedestrian Street in Shanghai.
- Chenghuang Temple Bazaar & Silk Factory. Enjoy your shopping time here.
- Fuyou Mosque. Built in the Qing Dynasty,it is the second Mosque in the mordern history of Shanghai.It was the cultural center of muslims in Shanghai.
- Former French Concession(Xiantiandi Plaza and Tianzifang area):
Shanghai Xintiandi Scene is an ideal urban place for tourists to appreciate historical and cultural legacies of Shanghai as well as fashionable life in Shanghai. Technically, it is a pedestrian street which composed of Shikumen, a unique classic Shanghai tenement in the middle of 19th century, and modern architectures. Tianzifang is a place you can find many creative things. Hotel: Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai.
Day 8: Shanghai (B).
After having your breakfast, enjoy your free time until be sent to the airport for a flight home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodation (or similar class, double occupancy)
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B= breakfast, L= Halal lunch, D= Halal dinner)
- Experienced English speaking guide in each city
- Air-conditioned private car or van for transfers and sightseeing
- Domestic flights (economy class), airport tax and fuel charge
- High speed Train(second class seat) as specified in the itinerary
- Service Charges & Government Taxes
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance.
- International transportation
- Chinese visa
- Personal expenses such as: excess luggage charge (please verify your flight documentation), beverages, laundry services, etc.
- Tips or gratuities to local driver and guide.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
M16652 is one of the top leading online travel agencies in China for its quality, reliability, and personalized travel service. For over 26 years in business we have won local government and National Tourism Board awards for our excellence. Offering superior quality tour packages ranging from tourist class to luxury...