Transylvania - Horseback Riding in Western Carpathians (8 Days / 7 Nights)offered by supplier M21443 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Horse Riding Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 687 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1050 Euro (EUR)
Join us on this 8-day cultural journey of Romania. Discover Transylvania while enjoying horseback riding in nature parks, traditional Gypsy music and Hungarian dances, exploring historical villages, and more.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Accommodation : rural guesthouses and mountain chalets
- Rooms: regular standard rooms, usually with private bath in guesthouses and basic lodging, some with shared bathroom facilities in mountain chalets; no AC or room service.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Minimum cost calculated on a basis of 10 participants / 8 days & 7 nights.
Maximum cost calculated on a basis of 4 participants / 8 days & 7 nights.
- Transfer from / to Cluj International Airport*
- Horseback riding for 6 days
- English / French speaking tour guide
- Carriage/sledge trip / village tour upon arrival (depending on flight timetable)
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- 6 days with full board and 1 day with half board
- Farewell party with Gypsy fiddlers and Hungarian dancers
- Horse tack (English saddles)
- Taxes and service fees
- Flights to/from Cluj*
- Meals and drinks otherwise stated in the itinerary
- Entry tickets for visits if any
- Personal travel insurance
- Luggage transportation during the hiking day
- Other personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2013
As a 2007 certified guide, passionate about photography, Transylvania (mainly the fortified churches and the abandoned castles), speleology, driving, cooking and volunteering, I'm inviting you to get in my 31 years old shoes and see Romania as a native. Without pretending to know it all or hiding the truth in my...