Cycling the Length of Japanoffered by supplier M20569 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 32 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: September - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 6500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 6500 US Dollar (USD)
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Cycle from the 45th parallel to the 31st in one event!
- Soak in outdoor onsen hot springs
- Enjoy exquisite Japanese cuisine
- Ride up Mount Fuji
- Feed the deer in Nara Park
- Ride the magnificent Shimanami Kaido Cycle Road
- Visit the Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima
- And finally… enjoy a well deserved steaming sand bath in Ibusuki!
- Ride Days 28
- 8 ride days on Hokkaido
- 10 ride days on Honshu
- 10 ride days on Shikoku+Kyushu
- 2 train days (Honshu)
- 4 ferries
- total distance 2,500 km
- total elevation gain 30,000 mt
- average day 92 km
- average gain 1100 mt
- 2 longest days 144 km/136 km
- 2 biggest climb days 2500 mt/2400 mt (Fuji-san and lower Kansai).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All accommodations
- 28 breakfasts and dinners
- All visits
- All transfers
- Cycling guide
- Support vehicle with driver.
- Bike rental: 270 USD
- Single supplement: 330 USD.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2010
Ohayo! Yuko knows all about Japan’s hidden treasures. Born in Osaka, raised in Hokkaido and Kyushu, she studied Japanese Buddhism and traditional arts in Kyoto. Thomas is originally from Belgium. He has extensive bicycle touring experience in Europe and Asia. Our bike tour company is based in Izumi, Kagoshima, in the...