Trekking Safari - Tanzania in the Footsteps of the Masaaioffered by supplier M21519 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Hiking & Trekking
Season: June - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2802 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3400 US Dollar (USD)
Participants should be in good enough physical condition to walk at a slow pace for 4-5 hours per day
- A game drive and night game drive at Tarangire
- Full-day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater; relaxing on the crater rim
- Walking down to empakaai crater with a guided ranger
- Nayobi and Maasai steppe walk guided by the Maasai warrior
- Cultural tour, Waterfall and Oldoinyo Lengai mountain attempt
- Lake Natron flamingoes walk
- Flight home.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price Includes but is not limited to the following services specified in the itinerary:
- Accommodation with meals,
- all park entrance fees,
- unlimited game drives,
- camping equipment,
- and service charges.
Price Excludes (unless otherwise specified):
- medical air rescue services,
- domestic air charters,
- visa fees,
- telephone calls,
- scheduled flights,
- and all expenses of a personal nature.
Flying doctor services are optional at US$40 per person (subject to change and vendor terms and conditions).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2014
At M21519 we believe that experienced guides are better able than anyone else to design a custom safari that will exceed clients’ expectations. We are the only Tanzanian safari company that is wholly owned and operated by experienced guides. With us, your custom, all-inclusive adventure will be designed for you by...