- Ryogoku (The sumo stadium and many sumo stables are located)
- Tokyo Skytree (Tallest free-standing tower in the world)
* The tour does not include a visit to the observation deck of the tower.
- Asakusa (We ride past Sensoji Temple, the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo, and bustling streets.)
- Kappa-bashi (Here you can find almost every kind of kitchen equipment imaginable.)
- Ueno (Culture-rich district with its many museums and universities. Ueno Park is a verdant oasis of locals.) Lunch Break (although lunch is not included in the tour, there are a plenty of eateries and food shops around.)
- Yanaka (Old town quarter - you can see local people’s ordinary life styles and feel the 'shitamachi' nostalgic flavor.)
- Nezu Shrine (Beautiful shinto shrine built by the 5th Tokugawa shogun. The main shrine pavilion and several other buildings are designated as national important cultural assets.)
- Tokyo University (Established in 1877, it is the first of Japan's National Seven Universities, and is considered the most prestigious university in Japan.)
- Return to Akihabara at around 2:30 pm.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Japan Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend