Tokyo Discovery Bike Tours - Shitamachi Old Town Quarteroffered by supplier M21522 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 8000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
Maximum Per Person Price: 8000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Ryogoku (The sumo stadium and many sumo stables are located)
- Tokyo Skytree (Tallest free-standing tower in the world)
* The tour does not include a visit to the observation deck of the tower.
- Asakusa (We ride past Sensoji Temple, the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo, and bustling streets.)
- Kappa-bashi (Here you can find almost every kind of kitchen equipment imaginable.)
- Ueno (Culture-rich district with its many museums and universities. Ueno Park is a verdant oasis of locals.) Lunch Break (although lunch is not included in the tour, there are a plenty of eateries and food shops around.)
- Yanaka (Old town quarter - you can see local people’s ordinary life styles and feel the 'shitamachi' nostalgic flavor.)
- Nezu Shrine (Beautiful shinto shrine built by the 5th Tokugawa shogun. The main shrine pavilion and several other buildings are designated as national important cultural assets.)
- Tokyo University (Established in 1877, it is the first of Japan's National Seven Universities, and is considered the most prestigious university in Japan.)
- Return to Akihabara at around 2:30 pm.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the use of a bicycle and helmet,
- a friendly licensed English-speaking guide to ride with you,
- a bottle of mineral water and local snack.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2014
Specialists in bicycle tours in Japan since 2006. Based in Tokyo, we operate English guided bicycle tours in various parts of Japan. With its compact and diverse landscape, rich culture, excellent food, and hospitable people, Japan is a great bicycle tour destination. We pride ourselves on our high caliber guides who...