Experience Sao Tome and Principe, 8 Daysoffered by supplier M21231 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Destination(s): Sao Tome and Principe
Specialty Categories: Island Vacation
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2480 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2695 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive São Tomé. Upon arrival at São Tomé airport, you will be met assisted and transferred to your hotel. Meal(s) Included: No. Overnight at Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel or Similar.
Day 2: São Tomé. Today, visit the volcanic crater deep in the forest of Ôbo National Park. Optional tours include:
- São Tomé City Tour including visits to the old city centre with its colonial era architecture and the vibrant Mercado Central.
- Bom Sucesso Botanical Garden with its abundance of flora, including over 100 varieties of orchids, and fauna.
- Hike in Ôbo National Park which is the site of the old cocoa plantation, Roça Bombaim, which is now a hostel. Explore the Santomean rainforest and bath and have a picnic at the Formoso Cascade waterfall.
- Take a Sea Turtle Night Patrol with the eco-guides on their nightly patrols of the beach to ensure the protection of the sea turtles as they crawl ashore to nest. Between October and April, five species can be seen on the island: the green turtle, the leatherback, the olive riddley, the hawksbill and the caouanne.
- Participate in Bird-watching Expeditions on São Tomé, which is a bird-watchers delight with its 143 bird species. Some are rare endemic species like the São Tomé short tail, São Tomé giant sun bird, and São Tomé fiscal shrike may sometimes be seen. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight at Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel or Similar.
Day 3: Príncipe. Fly to Príncipe airport where you will be met, assisted and transferred to the hotel. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight at Bom Bom Island Resort or Similar.
Day 4: Príncipe. Relax and enjoy this great island. Optional tours include:
- Santo Antonio City Tour is a photographer’s dream with its rustic colonial Portuguese architecture. Enjoy the warm, friendly atmosphere of the town as you stroll through its streets, visit the fish and fresh produce markets, and step into some of the old shops with their assorted goods and trinkets.
- Hiking on Bom Bom Island. Discover its beautiful rock pools with their own ecosystems varying from one pool to the next, or go on a leisurely hike through the forest to experience the sounds of the jungle and catch glimpses of a Mona monkey or the African grey parrot.
- Go Diving & Snorkelling and discover the underwater world of São Tomé and Príncipe, both ancient volcanic islands, are home to some of the world’s most spectacular rock formations, above and below the waterline. With drop-offs of over 35 metres, overhangs and cascading boulders. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight at Bom Bom Island Resort or Similar.
Day 5: Príncipe. Continue the tour of Príncipe. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight at Bom Bom Island Resort or Similar.
Day 6: Príncipe. Continue the tour of Príncipe. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight at Bom Bom Island Resort or Similar.
Day 7: São Tomé. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Sao Tome where you are met, assisted and transferred to your lodge. Spend the rest of the day exploring the island or relaxing by the pool. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight at Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel or Similar.
Day 8: Departure. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Meal(s) Included: Breakfast.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel accommodation in the indicated properties
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Experienced tour guide
- Admission to listed sites and events
- Meals indicated by Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Cost of visa
- Meals not listed
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuity to driver and guide.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
M21231 is West Africa’s premier tour operator and destination management company. With offices located in Ghana and Mali plus, satellite offices in several West African countries, M21231 is strategically positioned to provide all your travel arrangements throughout the continent with a focus on West and Central...