Papua New Guinea - New Britain Endemics Extension IIIoffered by supplier M17026 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 10 people
Destination(s): Papua New Guinea
Specialty Categories: Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1975 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1975 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Port Moresby to New Britain
Days 2-4: New Britain
Day 5: New Britain to Port Moresby.
Tour dates, prices, single supplement rates, approximate flight costs and spaces available for this tour are displayed on our website. Please see under Important Notes below.
Single Supplement: The single supplement cost for this tour will be charged if you wish to have single accommodation. If RBT cannot provide you with a rooming partner for these nights although you choose to share, the single supplement will become applicable. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that a rooming partner is found if you do wish to share.
- Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, we quote our tours in 4 currencies. The tour price is however fixed only in the currency printed in bold (US$), and the actual cost in the other currencies listed will be adjusted according to prevailing exchange rates at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) The same applies to approximate flight and single supplement rates, which are also quoted in the respective fixed currency.
- Rates are based upon group tariffs; if the tour does not have sufficient registration a small party supplement will have to be charged.
- Furthermore, these costs are subject to unforeseen increases in tour related costs and may have to be adjusted as a result.
- Lastly, we may be forced to change or alter the itinerary and / or the designated M17026 leader/s at short or no notice due to unforeseen circumstances; please be aware that we will attempt to adhere as close to the original program as possible.
Tipping: As noted above, gratuities (drivers, hotel staff, restaurants etc.) are included on this tour. However, this does not include your M17026 leader/s. If, therefore, you feel that he/they have given you excellent service, it is entirely appropriate to tip them.
Arrival and Departure Details: This tour does not include any international or domestic airfares. The New Britain extension will commence on day 1 and end on day 5 at Port Moresby International Airport. Further meeting details in this regard will be forwarded to you in due course. Please note: Due to the unreliable nature of the internal flights in Papua New Guinea, it is highly recommended to take an afternoon or evening departure flight on the final day of the tour, or a morning flight the day after. If you wish to arrive early and/or depart late and would like assistance in this regard kindly contact the M17026 Head Office.
Flights: Port Moresby International Airport (IATA: POM) is the main port of entry for international flights into Papua New Guinea and is serviced most reliably by Air Niugini from Brisbane, Singapore or Cairns. Your local travel agent will be able to book these flights for you. We will book all domestic flights of this tour on your behalf.
Important: please do not book your international flights until you have consulted the M17026 Head Office for confirmation on the status of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 5
- Bottled drinking water, tea and coffee at meals
- All lodgings as per the itinerary
- Ground and water transportation
- Park entrance fees
- Tips for lodge staff, porters, drivers, local communities and local guides
- Guiding services provided by M17026 tour leaders and local guides.
- Any flights
- Visa fees
- Any beverages (including mini-bar charges at hotels)
- Special gratuities
- Telephone calls
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
M17026 is one of the world’s longest established and most highly regarded birding tour companies. Based in South Africa with satellite offices in USA, Australia and New Zealand, their team of professional tour leaders and dedicated office support staff arrange and guide more than 300 annual birding and wildlife tours...