Trinidad and Tobago - Tropical Island Birdingoffered by supplier M17026 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 10 people
Destination(s): Trinidad and Tobago
Specialty Categories: Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 3250 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3250 US Dollar (USD)
- Tour Price (Per Person): €2,950 * £2,140 * USD 3,250 * ZAR 44,240
- Single Supplement: €500 * £370 * USD 550 * ZAR 7,490
- Flights (Approx cost): US$60
Day 1: Arrival in Trinidad
Day 2: Asa Wright Nature Centre and Matura Beach
Day 3: Blanchisseuse Road and Northern Range
Day 4: Grand Riviere
Day 5: Oilbird Cave and Caroni Marsh
Day 6: Transfer to Tobago
Day 7: Tobago Rainforests
Day 8: Transfer to Trinidad and departure.
- Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, we quote our tours in 4 currencies. The tour price is however fixed only in US$, and the actual cost in the other currencies listed will be adjusted according to prevailing exchange rates at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) The same applies to approximate flight and single supplement rates, which are also quoted in the respective fixed currency.
- Rates are based upon group tariffs; if the tour does not have sufficient registration a small party supplement will have to be charged.
- Furthermore, these costs are subject to unforeseen increases in tour related costs and may have to be adjusted as a result.
- Lastly, we may be forced to change or alter the itinerary and / or the designated tour leader/s at short or no notice due to unforeseen circumstances; please be aware that we will attempt to adhere as close to the original program as possible.
Tipping: As noted above, gratuities (drivers, hotel staff, restaurants etc) are included on this tour. However, this does NOT include our tour leader. If, therefore, you feel that he has given you excellent service, it is entirely appropriate to tip him.
Arrival and Departure Details: This tour does not include any airfares. The tour will begin with a welcome dinner at Asa Wright Nature Centre on Day 1. Further meeting details in this regard will be forwarded to you in due course. The tour will conclude at Piarco International Airport Day 8. If you wish to arrive early and/or depart late and would like assistance in this regard, kindly contact our office.
Flights: Piarco International Airport is the main port of entry for international flights into Trinidad and Tobago and is well serviced by several international airlines. We have the capacity to advise you on the best route according to your preferences, but your local travel agent will best be able to book these flights for you. We can, however, book the domestic flight on your behalf. If you would like further assistance, kindly contact our office. However, please do not book your international flights until you have consulted our office for confirmation on the status of the tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Please note: these prices are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Excludes international flights.
- Free airport transfers within 3 days of beginning or end of tour
- Meals on a bed & breakfast basis only
- Bottled drinking water
- All lodgings as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation
- All entrance fees
- All guiding services
- Tips for local guides and services.
- Any airfares, taxes and visa fees
- Any meals other than breakfast
- Any drinks
- Telephone calls, laundry and items of a personal nature
- Special gratuities.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
M17026 is one of the world’s longest established and most highly regarded birding tour companies. Based in South Africa with satellite offices in USA, Australia and New Zealand, their team of professional tour leaders and dedicated office support staff arrange and guide more than 300 annual birding and wildlife tours...