Hiking Tour in Israel with a Private Guideoffered by supplier M16094 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 350 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 400 US Dollar (USD)
Shmuel specializes in tours in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, nature trips, and hikes off and on the beaten track all over Israel. He loves to travel with families and children of all ages. Trips can be customized for people with physical disabilities.
In a customized, private tour tailored to your interests, pace, and the time you have available, you will see some amazing Biblical sites! You may visit Abraham's Well and Jeremiah's Pit, and stroll through the city built by the King of Arad. Walk though a tunnel carved out by King Hezekiah, and through the gate of Solomon's fortress in the Negev. Gaze at Mount Moriah from the spot where Abraham stood, before taking Isaac to the sacrificial site. An unforgettable way to connect the past, the present - and perhaps the future as well!
Supplemental Tour Information:
Our tours are all personal, private tours tailored to your interests and the time you have to spend in Israel. Among the wonderful attractions and highlights possible to experience on an adventurous trip to the Galilee and Golan Heights:
- Mount Arbel with its 2,000 year old fortress.
- Hikes through the wilderness to visit a Crusader castle
- Taking a path in the footsteps of the Palmach who climbed to Metzudat Yesha
- Walking on the heights of Israel's highest mountain
- Kayaking on the Jordan River
- Trekking through Nahal Amud for a swim in its pools
- Swimming through the pools of the Yehudiya River
- A walk along the peak of Mount Hermon - at sunset!
- Exploring Nimrod’s Castle in the Golan Heights
- Climbing through the bunkers at Mount Bental
- Swinging on an omega above the trees at Gush Etzion
- Watching vultures from the bird balcony at the Gamla Cliffs before descending to a 2000-year-old synagogue
- Washing away the heat from under the Gilaboon Waterfalls and much, much more!
Adventure in the South:
- Wilderness hikes with hidden pools in Eilat Mountains
- Canyon trails
- Camel riding and overnights in the desert
- Bedouin encampments
- Rapellilng on desert cliffs
- Birdwatching along famous migratory routes
- Snake path up Massada
- Climb to desert monasteries.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Minimum and maximum costs are per day, and not per person. We are not a travel agency and therefore do not provide packages or find you flights.
- Personal, customised guided tour for you, your family/friends
- Help with anything and everything that can make your trip exciting and memorable.
- transportation, but that is easily arranged.
- entrance fees
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
M16094 is a unique husband and wife team that offers exciting personal, private guided tours and careful personal attention and service. Shmuel (Shmulik) Bar-Am is an experienced, active, and enthusiastic tour guide, born and raised in Israel. American-born Aviva has been a regular travel correspondent for...