Iwakuni and Hiroshima Guided Tour, Japanoffered by supplier M21207 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: September - July
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 17000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
Maximum Per Person Price: 17000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Hiroshima Station, 9:50: Meet at the station and get on a JR train bound for Iwakuni at 10:00.
- Iwakuni Station, 10:50: Get off at the station and get on a bus bound for Kintaikyo Bridge (about 20 minutes).
- Kintaikyo Bus Stop, 11:20: Get off the bus and cross the bridge and go to Kikkou Park (60 minutes).
- Lunch at 12:20 (30 minutes).
- Kintaikyo Bus stop, 13:16: Get on a bus bound for Hiroshima (highway bus).
- Hiroshima Bus Station, 14:12: Arrive at the bus station and walk to Peace Park. (5 minutes).
- Peace Park, 14:20: See A-bomb Dome, monuments and visit Peace Museum, then leave at 15:50 (by streetcar).
- Hiroshima Station, 16:05: Arrive at the station and the tour is over.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide Charge (for a group): 17,000 JPY
- Estimated Additional Expenses (for a person)(e.x.:transportation or admission): 2,380 JPY.
- Guide charge is supposed to be paid with JPY in cash before starting the tour.
- Admission at the bridge is 300 JPY and admission at Peace Museum, 50 JPY. Transportation costs 2,030 JPY.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...