Kure and Hiroshima Guided Tour, Japanoffered by supplier M21207 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: September - July
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 16000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
Maximum Per Person Price: 16000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Hiroshima Station, 9:55: Meet at 9:55 and get on a JR train for Kure at 10:06.
- Kure Station, 10:51: Arrive at Kure and start for Yamato Museum.
- Yamato Museum, 11:00: See materials (45 minutes).
- Kure Station, 11:55: Get on a JR train for Hiroshima at 12:00.
- Hiroshima Station, 12:50: Arrive at Hiroshima Station.
- Lunch: Have lunch. (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Peace Park, 13:50: Arrive at Peace Park by streetcar and see A-bomb Dome, monuments and Peace Museum (90 minutes). At 15:20, leave Peace Park for Hiroshima Station by streetcar.
- Hiroshima Station, 15:35: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide charge (for a group): 16000 (JPY)
- Estimated Additional Expenses(for a person)(e.x.:transportation or admission): 1,810 (JPY).
Note: Admission to Yamato Museum is 500 JPY, Peace Park, 50 JPY. Transportation costs 1,260 JPY (per person).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...