Hiroshima and Saijo Guided Tour, Japanoffered by supplier M21207 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: September - July
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 16000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
Maximum Per Person Price: 16000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Hiroshima Station, 10:00: Meet and get on a streetcar for Peace Park.
- Peace Park, 10:15: See A-bomb Dome, monuments, and Peace Museum and leave the park at 11:45.
- Lunch: have lunch near Peace Park or Hiroshima Station (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Hiroshima Station, 12:55: Leave Hiroshima Station on a JR train at 13:04 for Saijo.
- Saijo, 13:40: Stroll the town of Saijo and visit some breweries and taste high-quality sake, etc. (1 hour and 20 minutes).
- Saijo Station, 15:00: Leave Saijo Station for Hiroshima at 15:10.
- Hiroshima Station, 15:47: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide charge (for a group): 16,000 (JPY)
- Estimated Additional Expenses (for a person)(e.x.: transportation or admission): 1,490 (JPY).
Note: admission at Peace Museum is 50 JPY and transportation costs 1490 JPY. If you have a JR pass, transportation costs 300 JPY.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...