Miyajima and Hiroshima Guided Tour, Japan (8 Hours )offered by supplier M21207 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: September - July
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 20000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
Maximum Per Person Price: 20000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Hiroshima, Station 9:00: Meet, get on a JR train at 9:10 a.m. and get off at Miyajimaguchi at 9:40, then go to a pier adjacent to the station to board a ferry to Miyajima.
- Miyajima, 10:00: Land on Miyajima.
- Itsukushima Shrine, 10:20: Visit Itsukushima Shrine (30 minutes)and other places.
- Lunch, 12:00: Have lunch (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Free Time, 12:40: Shopping, etc. (20 minutes).
- Miyajima Pier, 13:20: Meet at the pier and board a ferry at 13:30.
- Miyajimaguchi Station, 14:00: Start for Hiroshima on a JR train.
- Hiroshima Station, 14:30: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and start for Peace Park by streetcar.
- Peace Park, 14:50: See A-bomb Dome, monuments and Peace Museum and leave for Hiroshima Station at 16:20.
- Hiroshima Station, 17:00: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide Charge (for a group): 20,000 JPY
- Estimated Additional Expenses (for a person) (e.x.:transportation or admission): 1,860 JPY.
Note: Admission at the shrine is 300 (JPY) and Peace Park, 200 (JPY). Transportation costs 1360 (JPY) (per a person). If you have a JR pass, transportation costs 0 (JPY).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...