Miyajima Guided Tour, Japan (6 Hours )offered by supplier M21207 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: September - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 17000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
Maximum Per Person Price: 17000 Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Hiroshima, Station 9:00: Meet, get on a JR train at 9:10 am and get off at Miyajimaguchi Station at 9:40, then go to a pier adjacent to the station to board a ferry to Miyajima.
- Miyajima, 10:00: Land on Miyajima Island.
- Itsukushima Shrine, 10:20: Visit Itsukushima shrine (30 minutes).
- Daishoin Temple, 11:00: Go up 100 steps to the temple to experience Buddhist world (30 minutes).
- Five-Story Pagoda, 12:00: See a 400-year-old pagoda closely and have a whole view of Itsukushima Shrine from a hill (15 minutes).
- Lunch 12:30: Have lunch (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Free Time, 13:10: Shopping and etc. (30 minutes).
- Miyajima Pier, 14:00: Meet at the pier and board a ferry at 14:10.
- Miyajimaguchi Station, 14:30: Start for Hiroshima on a JR train.
- Hiroshima Station, 15:00; Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide Charge (for a group): ¥17,000
- Estimated Additional expenses (for a person)(e.g.: transportation or admission): ¥1,480.
Note: Admission at the shrine is 300 (JPY) and transportation costs 1180 (JPY) (per a person). If you have a JR pass, transportation doesn't cost.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
I was born in Hiroshima and finished school in Hiroshima. I was a typical housewife for a long period and have 2 children. I don't know why but I liked studying English. I continued to study and got a National Guide Certificate of English in 2007. Now, I work mainly as a private guide for foreign visitors in...