- Tour Price (Per Person): €3,050 * £2,260 * USD 3,350 * ZAR 46,630
- Single Supplement: €640 * £480 * USD 700 * ZAR 9,750.
Day 1: Arrive in Tucson and transfer to Portal, Arizona
Days 2-3: Chiricahua Mountains
Day 4: Portal to the Huachuca Mountains, birding en route
Day 5: Birding Huachuca Mountains
Day 6: Patagonia/Sonoita Creek
Day 7: Transfer to Amado, Santa Ritas
Day 8: California Gulch and the Pajarito Wilderness
Day 9: Florida Wash and Madera Canyon to White Mountains
Day 10: White Mountains
Day 11: White Mountains to Tucson
Day 12: Tucson and depart
Single Supplement: The single supplement cost for this tour will be charged if you wish to have single accommodation. If we cannot provide you with a rooming partner for these nights although you choose to share, the single supplement will become applicable. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that a rooming partner is found if you do wish to share.
- Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, we quote our tours in 4 currencies. The tour price is however fixed only in the currency printed in bold (US$), and the actual cost in the other currencies listed will be adjusted according to prevailing exchange rates at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) The same applies to approximate flight and single supplement rates, which are also quoted in the respective fixed currency.
- Rates are based upon group tariffs; if the tour does not have sufficient registration a small party supplement will have to be charged.
- Furthermore, these costs are subject to unforeseen increases in tour related costs and may have to be adjusted as a result.
- Lastly, we may be forced to change or alter the itinerary and / or the designated tour leader at short or no notice due to unforeseen circumstances; please be aware that we will attempt to adhere as close to the original program as possible.
Tipping: As noted above, gratuities (drivers, hotel staff, porters and restaurants) are included on this tour. However, this does not include our tour leader/s. If, therefore, you feel that he/they have given you excellent service, it is entirely appropriate to tip them.
Arrival and Departure Details: This tour does not include any international airfares. The tour will commence from Tucson International Airport (IATA: TUS) on day 1, so do please arrive by 14:00 so that we can make a timely departure for Portal. Further meeting details in this regard will be forwarded to you in due course. The tour will conclude at Tucson International Airport (IATA: TUS) in the morning of day 12. If you wish to arrive early and/or depart late and would like assistance in this regard kindly contact our office.
Flights: Tucson International Airport (IATA: TUS) is the main port of entry and exit for flights for this tour. We have the capacity to advise you on the best route according to your preferences, but your local travel agent will best be able to book these flights for you. If you would like further assistance kindly contact our office, we have a full-time in-house travel consultant that will happily help you plan your route. However, please do not book your international flights until you have consulted our office for confirmation on the status of the tour.
Please note: these prices are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
USA Arizona Nature & Wildlife Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend