Chobe National Park Game Viewing Safari, Botswanaoffered by supplier M21592 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 220 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 220 US Dollar (USD)
We will be at the park`s gate slightly before 7 am to start the day with half a day game drive in the Chobe national park. This is the best time to see the cats and other nocturnals as they will still be active and hunting. The drive will continue until we break for lunch at about 12 pm.
Lunch will be at the Chobe Safari Lodge (served buffet style) and after lunch you will have some time to relax before the afternoon boat cruise on the Chobe River. This is a three hours cruise starting at 3 pm and ending at 6 pm the cruise affords a chance to encounter as much wildlife and bird-life as they visit the river for the last drink of the day and; of course the African sunset from your boat on the Chobe river.
You will be at the Zim Boader at 7 am for your transfer to your Hotel. Again this is the best time to see the cats of the Zambezi National Park as they will be out and hunting. You will be at your hotel at around 8 pm in time for dinner and a well deserved rest
Supplemental Tour Information:
- The main focus of the tour is to encounter as much wildlife in the Zambezi and Chobe National park during the quieter times of the day
- Return transfers are in comfortable air-conditioned vans for your comfort
- We will use custom made 4x4 safari vehicles in the park
- We will arrange packed breakfast with you hotel and will serve teas and coffee at some point in the park.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Early morning and late afternoon transfers to and from the Chobe national park
- Half day game viewing safaris in the Chobe National Park
- Real three hours of game cruising on the Chobe River
- Buffet lunch at the Chobe Safari Lodge
- Lots of refreshments on the drive and the cruise.
- Visas into Zimbabwe and Botswana where applicable
- Items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuity.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2015
M21592 is a Victoria Falls - Zimbabwe based Tour Operator which has been in operation since December 2004. The directors are all Zimbabwean who have more thirty years of combined service in the Hospitality and Travel industry. The company specialises in site seeing tours in and around Victoria Falls, Photographic...