Southern Tanzania Safari to Selous, Mikumi, Udzungwaoffered by supplier M21596 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: May - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1450 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Dar es Salaam, Selous Game Reserve.
Morning after breakfast, drive to Selous Game Reserve. The journey will take 6 hours. In the afternoon sharing boat Safari on the majestic Rufiji River. One can see plenty of hippos, crocodiles and bird life is prolific. Dinner and overnight will be at the Camp
Day 2: Selous Game Reserve.
After breakfast, full day game drive in the Selous Game Reserve which is rich of wildlife: Buffaloes, lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes, impalas, warthogs, hippos and crocodiles. Meals and overnight will be at Selous Hippo Camp.
Day 3: Selous Game Reserve - Mikumi National Park.
Early morning after breakfast we go for walking safari, the most exciting experience, unique in Tanzania, accompanied by armed ranger. There after game drive en route to Mikumi National Park for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Mikumi National Park - Udzungwa Mountains National Park.
Morning game viewing in the park, animals commonly found Include lion, eland, hartebeest, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, zebra and elephants. Wild dog can be seen in packs here. In the afternoon drive to Udzungwa Mountains National Park for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Trek to Sanje waterfalls - Dar es Salaam.
After breakfast, start trekking leads to the spectacular trail up to Sanje waterfalls. From here you will have a view of Kilombero Valley 180m. In the afternoon drive back to Dar es Salaam with stopover in Morogoro Town for late lunch, where you will arrive late evening and drop off at the hotel or airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Pick /drop ex airport/seaport or hotel before and after the trip
- Park entrance fees into the game reserve
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Meals and game drives as per itinerary
- Cook for prepare your meals
- Activities as per itinerary
- Drinking water
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography
- Group size is 4 participants on private.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, tips and etc.
- Airport departure tax, Local/International flights, Visas
- Travel/flying doctors rescue services
- Personal and baggage insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2015
We are the youngest Inbound Tour Operator in Tanzania with its headquarters based in Arusha. We have been a licensed Tour Operator in Tanzania since 2004. We have become one of the most successful and youngest travel companies in Tanzania. Our success is largely based on our reliability and being able to effectively...