6 Days Camping Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Parkoffered by supplier M21598 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 255 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1200 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1300 US Dollar (USD)
Day 2: After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Early morning game drives Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relaxes. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 4: Early morning games drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Seronera camping site.
Day 5: After early breakfast, proceed for a Full Day Crater tour with picnic lunches at Ngorongoro Crater, later proceed to Tarangire. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Campsite.
Day 6: After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches; later continue back to Arusha in the evening.
- 5 nights budget camping accommodation.
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation.
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
- Safari tent, Safari cook and camping supplies.
- International air fares
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff.
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Insurance: Clients should take out medical and travel insurance.
- Sleeping bags, if you don’t have, we can provide you with sleeping bags.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2015
M21598 is full registered company owned and managed by wildlife and travel enthusiasts. We are proud to have a reputation as reliable and professional Tanzania & East Africa tour specialists, well equipped to handle all your holiday packages, safari vacations and travel requirements throughout East Africa. Based in...