5 Adventure Day Saigon Off Road Touroffered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 750 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1250 US Dollar (USD)
Day 2: Central Highlands - Hochiminh Trail. Learn about the history of the famous HCM Trail. Ride about 200 km on the off-roads along the 500 m high mountains. Stay O/N at 2 stars hotel.
Day 3: Tea Town - Dambri Waterfall. Sightseeing at the highest waterfall in South Vietnam - Dambri. Ride about 50 km on the off-roads along the tea plantations. Stay O/N at 2 stars hotel.
Day 4: Muine Beach. Explore the culture of the ethnic minority people along the way. Ride about 50 km on the off-roads along the big dam. Stay O/N at a resort on the beach.
Day 5: Saigon. Learn about the history of the Hochiminh Trail At Sea. Ride about 50 km along the beautiful coastal road. The tour will end in Saigon.
Please contact us by email to get more details of this tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes 125cc - 250cc & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 4 nights x accommodations: 2 stars hotels, resorts (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 5 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour.
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...