Hiking the Chilkoot Trail, Canadaoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: July - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2230 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2230 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Whitehorse.
Day 2: Finnegan's Point (7.9 km / 4.9 miles, approx. 3-4 hours hiking time).
Day 3: Sheep Camp (13.0 km / 8.1 miles, 6-7 hours hiking time).
Day 4: Chilkoot Pass and Happy Camp (12.1 km / 7.5 miles, 8-11 hours).
Day 5: Lake Lindeman (8.8 km / 5.5 miles, 4-5 hours hiking time).
Day 6: Lake Bennett (11.3 km / 7.0 miles, 4 to 5 hours hiking time).
Day 7: Whitehorse.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2 nights hotel in Whitehorse
- 4 nights wilderness camping
- One porter per 2 hikers
- All camping and kitchen equipment except sleeping bag and mats
- Chilkoot Park fees and licenses
- All transfers during the trip including to/from the airport
- Licensed wilderness guide
- Scenic flight by float plane from Lake Bernett to Whitehorse
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Emergency equipment (first aid, bear spray, satellite phone).
- applicable tax.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...