Prince Edward Island Bike Tour, Canadaoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Destination(s): Prince Edward Island
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1270 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1270 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Charlottetown.
Day 2: Cycle Borden Carleton to Stanley Bridge (Options for 54.5 or 65.5 km).
Day 3: To Brackley Beach via Green Gables and North Rustico (total 36.3 km + transfer).
Day 4: Brackley Beach to Mount Stewart (33.5 or 49.5 km).
Day 5: Mt. Stewart to St. Peters Bay and Greenwich (28.5 km or 47 km).
Day 6: St. Peters to Souris (38.5 km or 76.3 km).
Day 7: Tour ends with transfer to Charlottetown (airport or hotel).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 dinners
- 6 nights accommodation on a twin share basis with private ensuite facilities
- 21-speed hybrid bicycle rental, including helmet, 2 panniers, bike lock, basic repair kit, and bicycle insurance
- One piece of luggage per person transferred from inn to inn, not exceeding 20 kg per piece
- Information pack including route notes & maps
- Emergency hotline
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Donation to the Trans Canada Trail.
- applicable tax.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...