Niagara Wines and Waterfront Trail by Bikeoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Food & Wine
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1190 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1190 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Burlington.
Day 2: Cycle from Burlington to Jordan (57 km).
Day 3: Cycle to Niagara-on-the-Lake (40 km).
Day 4: Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Tour (approximately 40 km).
Day 5: Cycle to Niagara Falls (29 km).
Day 6: Cycle to Port Colborne (60 km).
Day 7: Cycle to St Catharines (30 km).
Day 8: Trip concludes after breakfast.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 7 breakfasts
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in a combination of inns, B&Bs and hotels, generally with private facilities
- Information pack including route notes and maps per room
- Luggage transfers (1 piece per person)
- 21-speed hybrid bicycle rental, including 2 panniers, bike lock, basic repair kit, and bicycle insurance.
- Donation to the Trans Canada Trail Association
*Prices do not include applicable tax
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...