Hiking the Bruce Peninsula, Canadaoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1480 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1480 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Transfer from Owen Sound to Wiarton. Optional afternoon hike.
Day 2: Walk from Jones Bluff to Hope Bay (19.7 km, 7 hrs).
Day 3: Walk from Hope Bay to Rush Cove (14 km, 5 hrs).
Day 4: Lion's Head Loop (16.8 km, 7 hrs).
Day 5: Walk Cape Chin South to Lion's Head (16.5 km, 6 hrs).
Day 6: Dyer's Bay to Cape Chin (11 - 16 km, 4 - 6 hrs).
Day 7: Bruce Peninsula National Park (16.5km, 6 hrs).
Day 8: Optional excursions from Tobermory.
Day 9: Day trip to Flower Pot Island.
Day 10: Tour ends with a transfer to Owen Sound.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 1 dinner
- 9 nights in a combination of inns, B&Bs and hotels, generally with private facilities, on a twin share basis
- Detailed route notes and maps (1 package per 2 hikers)
- Luggage transfers (1 piece per person)
- Return transfers from Owen Sound and to/from trail heads, where listed in itinerary
- Emergency satellite transponder for use on the trail
- Glass-bottom boat to/from Flower Pot Island on Day 9
- $50 donation to the Bruce Trail Conservancy
*Please note that the price does not include applicable tax.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...