Bike Tour and Wine Tasting in Canadaoffered by supplier M17202 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Destination(s): British Columbia
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Food & Wine
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1430 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1430 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Penticton.
Day 2: Transfer to Rock Creek and cycle to Beaverdell (48km/1-1.5% uphill grade).
Day 3: Cycle from Beaverdell to Idabel Lake (55km/1.5-1.7 uphill grade).
Day 4: Cycle from Idabel Lake to Myra Canyon (38km/flat or slightly downhill).
Day 5: Cycle Myra Canyon to Naramata (60km/flat or slightly downhill).
Day 6: Cycle from Naramata to Penticton (18km/mostly downhill).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 nights in Bed & breakfasts or hotels on a twin share basis with private facilities
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Bike rental: Giant Sedona trail bike with rear panniers, repair kit, bike computer, spare tube and pump, water bottle cage and bell
- Pannier transfers on Days 2 and 3
- All trailhead transfers mentioned in the itinerary
*Please note that price does not include applicable taxes
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...