- Visit the three great Pyramids of Giza plateau and go inside one of them, visit the famous sphinx and Chephren's valley temple - Solar boat of King Khufu.
- Transfer to Saqqara to visit the oldest pyramid in Egypt which was built by king Zoser, a mastaba tomb and see the carved scenes and pictures on it's walls which is more than 5000 years old. Then have a visit to Memphis museum which was the first Capital of Egypt.
Have rest and take lunch in good Egyptian restaurant and try the local food. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: transfer to visit:
- the Egyptian Museum, it house much more than 100,000 objects and see the gallery of king Tutankamon, his golden mask, jewelery, golden throne, royal mummies hall, animal mummies and others.
- The Citadel of saladin and the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which is the most famous and the most beautiful mosque in Egypt.
- Old Cairo, the oldest part of Cairo and see the oldest churches Coptic) allover the world with the Jewish synagogue
- Felucca ride in the river Nile during sunset for one hour to see Cairo from the Nile and take the best pictures.
- sound and light show at Giza pyramids at night.
- Dinner cruise in the river Nile for 2 hours at night with belly dancers and oriental show
Return back to your hotel and drop you off at airport for final departure.
The itinerary depends on what you are interested in so you'll choose your trip by yourself and i'll arrange for you the best service with the cheapest prices.
Tour guide fee and A/C private car.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt History Whiz Archeology/History