Overnight Dingo Dreaming Safarioffered by supplier M16112 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 21 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 370 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 370 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Depart from Alice Springs, Ayers Rock Resort or Ayers Rock Airport and upon arrival at the Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park, you’ll travel to the cultural centre of the national park for an introduction to the Anangu and the cultural significance of this land. Afterwards, visit Uluru for an interpretive walk around the base. Those choosing to climb will have the opportunity to do so, weather permitting. (Note: Uluru is a sacred site and Anangu, the indigenous custodians, respectfully ask visitors not to climb it.) Of course no Uluru tour would be complete without experiencing the famous changing colours of Uluru at sunset, complete with sparkling wine and nibbles. Kicking back and contemplating the vastness of the desert is one of the simplest yet most rewarding Red Centre travel experiences.
Day 2: (Breakfast).
Your tour guide will wake you bright and early to experience a mesmerising Uluru sunrise which can be viewed close-by our campsite. Early mornings are a magical time in the desert and a Red Centre travel experience not to miss. Afterwards, travel a short distance to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), an Aboriginal word for “many heads”, to explore its domes of which there are 36 in total. Pull on your hiking boots and travel through the Valley of the Winds by foot, through creek beds, domes and beautiful wilderness. Travel back to Ayers Rock Resort where your Red Centre tour comes to an end.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee is not included and is payable direct on the day of departure.
- Safari is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Please be dressed in comfortable walking clothing and footwear, have a water bottle and hat with sunscreen when boarding tour at Ayers Rock Resort or airport.
- We recommend guests arrive on the Jetstar or Virgin Australia flights into Ayers Rock. Although we collect guests arriving on the later Qantas service please note guests will not receive a full experience at Uluru should they choose this service.
- Clients joining at Ayers Rock airport or resort will do so after lunch and therefore lunch is at own expense.
Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to a day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack (maximum 10 kg).
- National Park Fees.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Established in 1999, M16112 has forged an enviable reputation for running authentic small group experiences, incorporating indigenous culture, for adventure travellers. From Uluru – the red heart of Australia – to the tropical waterfalls and wetlands of Kakadu National Park, we deliver quality experiences...