Walking Country 5 Night End to End Larapinta Trail Walking Safarioffered by supplier M16112 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey National Parks
Season: May - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1919 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2019 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Day 2: Alice Springs to Simpson's Gap 20 Kilometres (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Day 3: Serpentine Gorge to Serpentine Chalet Dam 13.4 Kilometres (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Day 4: Ormiston Gorge to Glen Helen 9.1 Kilometres (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Day 5: Mount Sonder Ascent 16 Kilometres (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Day 6: Ormiston Pound Walk to Alice Springs (Breakfast/Lunch).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The Larapinta Trail can be a harsh and challenging environment. Please talk to our reservations team about the preparations that are required prior to joining.
- Fully Guided walks with experienced and passionate guides
- Learn myths and legends of the area applicable to the Arrente people
- Key attractions include Simpsons Gap, Ellery Creek Big Hole, Ormiston Gorge and Glen Helen
- Support vehicle included meaning you only have to carry a day pack each day
- All camping equipment supplied and fully catered with ground support crew.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Established in 1999, M16112 has forged an enviable reputation for running authentic small group experiences, incorporating indigenous culture, for adventure travellers. From Uluru – the red heart of Australia – to the tropical waterfalls and wetlands of Kakadu National Park, we deliver quality experiences...