1 Day Mekong Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 1 day.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Saigon.
Sai Gon - Mekong Delta - 160 km. Our guides will come to meet you at your hotels in the morning. We'll do all the last payment, checking the guides' English and the motorbikes and riding gears. The tour will departs after that.
From our bike shop, it'll take only 20 minutes to travel by the quiet road to the Mekong Delta. Along the way, you can have breakfast at a local shop; travel on the off-roads for about 50 km; do 2 boat trips to cross the Mekong river; visit the dragon-fruits farms and the Cao Dai temple.
Continue to visit Ben Tre, here you will do the boat trip to explore the countryside and visit the local families, have lunch at a local shop and relax on the hammocks near the riverside. In the afternoon we'll return by the second route, take another 2 boat trips to cross the Mekong river and travel by the small road to Saigon. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees, boat trips
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...