1 Day Saigon - Can Gio Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 8 am - 4 pm / daily.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Sai Gon.
Sai Gon - Can Gio - 150 km. From our bike shop at the center of Saigon city, it'll take only 20 minutes to travel by the quiet road to the countryside.
Along this route you can have breakfast at a local shop; take a boat trip to cross the Mekong river to explore Vam Sat National Park where you will learn about the famous Hochiminh Trail At Sea in Vietnam war; visit the Crocodile farm; do the second boat trip to visit the pristine mangroves over hundreds years old; you also can do bird-watching to see over hundreds of birds in the park...
Have lunch at the park and continue to visit Can Gio beach and return to Saigon by the Monkey road. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees, boat trips
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...