1 Day Nha Trang - Da Lat Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 1 day.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
Nha Trang - Da Lat - 140 km. We'll travel by the small roads to the countryside and visit: the Cham temple; the old Japanese bridge; the sleeping-mats making; the rice-papers making; the rice-noodles making; the conical-hats making; the rice fields; the Gia-rai ethnic minority village; the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers - it's recognized in the Guinness book.
Enjoy the ride on the Omega Pass on 1,500 m high mountain - it's one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam; with some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery. You can have lunch at a local shop and check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...