2 Day Vungtau - Muine Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Sai Gon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
Day 1: Sai Gon - Vung Tau - 150 Km. We'll travel by the quiet road to the countryside in only 20 minutes, take a boat trip to cross the Dong Nai river and drive through the rubber plantations to the southeast coast, cross the local fishing villages by the quiet road (no highway 52) and arrive in Bai Sau of Vung Tau. Have lunch on the beach, enjoy swimming and relaxing in the afternoon. Stay overnight at our hotel at the center beach.
Day 2: Vung Tau - Mui Ne - 180 Km. Visit the special Worldwide Arms Museum created by an English man, it's the biggest one in Vietnam and probably in Asia. From Vung Tau we'll travel by the quiet coastal road through Long Hai village and the hidden airbase of the VC in the Vietnam war. Along this route you will learn about the history of the Hochiminh Trail At Sea and the Australian war in Vietnam in 1960s - 1970s; visit the local fishing people, the dragon fruits farms, have lunch on the beach and relax on the hammocks next to the blue ocean under the coconut trees. Check in your hotel in Muine. End tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 night x accommodations: 2 - 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
- Seasonal surcharges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...