2 Day Saigon - Dalat Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Saigon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Dalat.
Day 1: Sai Gon - Bao Loc - 150 Km. We'll travel through the rubber plantations to cut off the highway 1 and to the northwest of the central highlands, enjoy the ride along Bao Loc pass on the 700 m high mountain. Along the way you can visit the floating village, the old base in Dinh Quan, the old volcano, and to have lunch at the local shop. Stay overnight at our 2 stars hotel in Bao Loc city.
Day 2: Bao Loc - Da Lat - 150 Km. After breakfast at hotel, we'll continue to travel to the 1,500 m high mountain by the new road 725 - not using the highway 20 as it's always busy with traffic. Along this route you can visit: the special painting made by the butterfly wings, the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms. Tour will end at your hotel in Dalat and our guides can help you to book the next trips.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 night x accommodations: 2 - 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
- Seasonal surcharges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...