2 Day Dalat Muine Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Da Lat or we can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
Day 1: Da Lat - The Farm Stay - 150 km. Pick up and depart from your hotels in Da Lat, you will travel by the small roads, about 50 km off-roads to the countryside and visit: the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms, visit Pongour - the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, the Kho minority villages. You will arrive at the Farm stay - owned by a Belgian couple; in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. You will stay overnight at the private bungalows, next to a waterfall, the flower garden and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the BBQ party (optional), have some cold beers and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
Day 2: Mui Ne - 150 km. Today you will travel on the Di Linh Road, it's a nice road with beautiful landscape, through the high mountains, deep jungles and minority villages, you also can drive on some off-roads if you book the dirt-bikes. From the height of 1000 m you will travel by the small roads down to the white sand dunes, through the cashew-nut farms, stop to visit Mui Ne fishing village and arrive at the blue beach in Ham Tien. Check-in your hotel and we can help you to book your next travel. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 night x accommodations: 2 - 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
- Seasonal surcharges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...