2 Day Saigon Ha Tien Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Sai Gon.
Day 1: Sai Gon - Mekong Delta - 180 km. In only 20 minutes, our tour leader will help you to travel from the busy center of Saigon to the countryside by the small roads, then travel about 50 km by the off roads through the rice fields. Along the way, you can see the dragon fruits farms, the 200 years old temple, do 5 boat trips to explore the countryside in My Tho and Ben Tre. This route is not in any guide-books. You will do homestay with a local family in the countryside in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the special cooking class and traditional Vietnamese dinner.
Day 2: Ha Tien - 180 km. Wake up at 6 am for the boat trip to explore the famous floating market - Cai Rang; farmers from the region bring their goods, fruits and vegetables mainly, to the markets and sell them to local dealers. These dealers sell the products to shops in the neighboring towns and to wholesale dealers from the big towns. In the picture you can see a local farmer with fruits for sale. All big boats have a pole. Each wholesaler hangs the goods he buys / sells on this pole. This way, people on small boats know where they have to go from a certain distance. On the floating markets you do not only find people buying and selling goods, you also find floating restaurants, floating bars, floating gas stations, and many other floating shops. Canals are here the easiest and fastest way of transportation. Continue to travel by the small roads to Ha Tien. We can help you to book your next trips to Cambodia. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees, boat trips
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 night x accommodations: 2 - 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
- Seasonal surcharges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...