2 Day Nhatrang Dalat Ride™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
Day 1: Nha Trang - Lak Lake - 250 km. Travel along the coastal road in Nha Trang to Luong Son fishing village, stop here to explore about the local lives. Then to Ninh Hoa, passing the rice fields, the sugarcanes farms and Phuong Hoang pass and travel up to the central highlands on the 500 m high mountains. Along this route you can stop to do: have lunch at local shop, visit the cacaos, coffees, peppers plantations. Arrive at Jun village, the Mnong minority people in Lak Lake. Do homestay with local family or stay overnight at the bungalows on the lakeside. Enjoy the local traditional dinner, and their Gong music show and Can wine (your options).
Day 2: Da Lat - 160 km. Have a beautiful day with the sunrise on the side of the lake and rice fields. After breakfast you can visit the Mnong minority village, you can ride their elephants or do the kayak boat trip (your options). Continue to travel by the adventure road to Lam Dong province, along this road you can stop to see the floating village, the silk-worms farm, the Ede minority villages or also stop at some high mountains for sightseeing and to have lunch at the local shop. Explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the silk factory, the weasel coffee farm, the follower farms, the Buddhist temple, and the Elephant waterfall. You will say goodbye to your tour friends after two days; and check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 night x accommodations: 2 - 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
- Seasonal surcharges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...