2 Day Saigon Nam Cat Tien Tour™offered by supplier M16217 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Motorcycle Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 50 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 250 US Dollar (USD)
- Duration: 2 days - 1 night.
- Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Riders. Cars.
- Departure locations: Sai Gon.
Day 1: Sai Gon - Nam Cat Tien - 150 km.
Depart from your hotel in Saigon, we'll travel by the Road 20 to the southwest of Central Highlands, along the way we'll visit: the floating village in La Nga; the volcanoes in Dinh Quan; the local farmers and their pepper, coffee and rubber plantations.
After we check in at Nam Cat Tien National Park, depend on your time that you can choose to book one of the daytime trek or nighttime jeep tour to see the flora and fauna at the park as: the golden-cheeked gibbon, a wide range of birds, butterflies and, of course the forest itself. Spectacular trees include: 'Tung' Tetrameles nudiflora, afzel 'red wood' Afzelia xylocarpa and various Dipterocarps. It is possible, but unlikely, to see deer and wild boar during the daytime trek, when the forest is very quiet. Deer, Civet Cats and other animals including Gaur (wild cows) are more active after dark and can best be seen by the nighttime jeep tour. Rare Siamese crocodiles can be seen at Crocodile Lake: again, best in the late afternoon onwards. Of the larger fauna, only a few wild elephants still survive in remote areas to the south-west of the park. We'll stay overnight at the park.
Day 2: Sai Gon - 230 km.
Either you do the daytime trek or nighttime jeep tour but we will continue to travel to the southwest of central highlands to visit the heroic Cu Chi tunnel, did you know who were the first men that explored the Cu Chi tunnels - it's the Australian soldiers not the U.S army: "Tunnel Rats - How it all began: In January 1965 a unique chapter of Australian military history was created when a young Royal Australian Engineers captain called Sandy MacGregor, encountering a Vietcong tunnel system, asked a very pertinent question - does anybody know what’s down there? Sandy’s men in 3 Field Troop answered that by being the first Allied soldiers to explore the Vietcong’s tunnels in Cu Chi - US Army protocol was to identify the entrances and destroy them - thereby creating the legend of the Tunnel Rats..." You also can do the gun shooting here (your option).
Continue to travel by our small back road to Saigon. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 night x accommodations: 2 - 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
- Seasonal surcharges.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Welcome to our company M16217, The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car. We will pick you up, do the motorbike...