Climb Pamirs Mountains, Kyrguzstanoffered by supplier M18949 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: June - August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1270 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1450 US Dollar (USD)
Our mountain climbing guides will teach you the technique of climbing glaciers and snow-covered slopes, the rules of crossing crevasses, the basic skills of working in a rope team, the fundamentals of using professional mountain gear and the principles of belaying. You will become properly acclimatized and receive professional advice from our mountain guides about the climbing equipment and outfit requirements. As an individual program, you will have a most interesting mountain trek, which will include an ascent of Mount Razdelnaya (6,148 m) - one of the points on the classical climbing route to Lenin Peak.
This group mountain tour may also be good for those who want to familiarize themselves with the area to test the abilities of their organism at high altitudes before climbing Lenin Peak (7,134 m) on the following season, as a successful attempt on Razdelnaya Peak means you are quite ready to bid for the seven-thousander. Besides, you will go through all the preliminary stages professionals do when they prepare for the ascent of Lenin Peak, while this tour will allow you to fully understand what high mountains and high-altitude mountaineering are in reality and to get trained for ascending the seven-thousander.
Day 1: Arrival in Osh. Transfer to Mountain Yurt Camp (Base Camp) on Edelweiss Meadow at Lenin Peak foot (3,600 m). A walking trip to lakes across Achik-Tash River Valley. Overnight at the Base Camp (3600 m).
Day 2: Hike up to Puteshestvennikov Pass (4,200 m). Going further up along the ridge. Overnight at the Base Camp (3,600 m).
Day 3: Acclimatization ascent to Petrovsky Peak (4,700 m). Overnight at the Base Camp (3,600 m).
Day 4: Transfer to the Tashkungeysay River valley. Setting up the advanced base camp. Overnight. Altitude difference: 3,600-3,600 (~12 km).
Day 5: Climbing onto the north ridge of Yukhin Peak. Setting up the assault camp. You may need to work out a part of the route. Overnight. Altitude difference: 3,600-4,300 (~6 km).
Day 6: Ascend to the top of the Yukhin Peak (5,130 m) with camping equipment. Descend to Camp 1 (4,400 m). Overnight at the Camp 1 (4400 m).
Day 7: Rest day in Camp 1 (4,400 m). Training on ice. Optional: ascending a 4,750-metre Peak.
Day 8: Ascend to Camp 2 (5,300 m). Overnight at Camp 2 (5,300 m).
Day 9: Ascend to the top of the Razdelnaya Peak (6,148 m). Descend to Camp 2 (5,300 m). Overnight at Camp 2 (5,300 m).
Day 10: Descend to Camp 1 (4,400 m) and further descend to the Base Camp (3,600 m).
Day 11: Rest day/Reserve day in case of bad weather. Overnight at the Base Camp (3,600 m).
Day 12: Drive from Base Camp of Lenin Peak to Osh. Hotel check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13: Transfer to airport. Departure.
Supplemental Tour Information:
This tour has guarantee dates. Guarantee dates of group tour means that the tour will be arranged on these dates with the mentioned fixed price whatever final number of persons in a group will be. Contact us for details.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The cost of the tour: 1270 USD/pax
SGL supplement +180 USD/pax
- Meeting at the airport
- Transfer Osh - BC and BC - Osh on fixed dates
- Accommodation in hotels (double-room accommodation) with breakfast
- Osh (1 night)
- Needed documents
- OVIR registration
- Lunch boxes during transfer Osh - Base camp - Osh
- High mountain tents at an altitude of 5300 m and 6100 m (2 persons in 1 tent)
- Fixed set of altitude products for the trekking part
- Sauna at Base Camp (3600 m) and shower in Camp 1 (4400 m)
- Storage-yurt usage at BC and C1
- Medical services in Base Camp (3600 m) and Camp 1 (4400 m)
- Services in Base Camp (under the tour program) and Camp 1 during the tour program
- Accommodation in four- berth tents in Base Camp per 2-3 members (tents are equipped with electrical outlets, individual lighting - desk camp, wooden deck flooring, mattresses, covers, pillows and furnishing: blanket cover, pillowcases and bed sheet)
- Accommodation in tents of Camp 1 per 2 members (tents are equipped with wooden decks, thermal isolation, foam mattresses)
- Full board (3 daily hot meals made by professional cooks, including the option of vegetarian meals and special requests)
- Yurt - companion cabins (decorated in the traditional, national style) with heating at Base Camp (3600 м) and Camp 1 (4400 м) for the rest, meals and entertainment (music, photo viewing, guitar, etc.)
- Washstand and toilet usage at BC and C1
- Rescue party registration.
- Visa invitations and visa fees; - for the citizens of countries outside the CIS
- Medical expenses and insurance
- ICE fees (rescue team working, helicopter flights, medicines and medical service in Osh hospital, drawing of supporting documents, repatriation)
- International airfare
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2008
“M18949” is a group of Asian travel agencies, central offices of which are located in Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Osh (Kyrgyzstan) and Moscow (Russia); there are also representative offices in each republic of Central Asia. “M18949” has a long-term experience of successful work in the sphere of arranging of Asia...