Cultural Journey in Central Asia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstanoffered by supplier M18949 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Destination(s): Turkmenistan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: March - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1632 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5071 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1. Arrival to Almaty.
Arrival to Almaty early in the morning. Early check-in at the hotel.
Sightseeing tour about Almaty. Visit the following places: the Green Bazaar, Panfilov Park, Zenkov Cathedral, the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame. Transfer to the Medeo Gorge, well known due to the highest mountain skating rink in the world and the dam, protecting the city from dangerous mudflow. Next visit of the Kok-Tobe hill with the tallest TV tower in the world. Short ride from the top of the hill to the center of the city by the famous Almaty cableway. Transfer to the hotel.
Check in and overnight.
Day 2. Almaty - Big Almaty lake - Almaty.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the most beautiful lakes, located in the surroundings of Almaty - Big Almaty Lake. En route visit Square of the Republic, Monument of Independence and State museum. Arrival to the Lake and slight hiking in the surroundings. Return to Almaty in the afternoon, and visit “Sunkar” Falcons’ Farm to watch the show with hunting birds at 17:00 pm.
Arrival to Almaty. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3. Almaty - Bishkek.
Transfer to Bishkek (4-5 hours including border control and customs). Upon arrival transfer to the hotel of Bishkek; accommodation. City tour of Bishkek: Pobeda Square (Victory Square), Duboviy Park (Oak Park), Central Ala-Too Square, the National Arts Museum, National Philharmonic, Asian Bazaar. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4. Bishkek - Ala-Archa Gorge - Bishkek.
Morning transfer to Ala-Archa gorge – a Natural Park. The Ala-Archa gorge is on a spur of the Tien Shan mountain range, it is located in 45 km from Bishkek. You can have a short hiking tour to see a panoramic view of the gorge. Short possible hiking to the small scenic waterfall.
Return to Bishkek. Overnight.
Day 5. Bishkek - Dushanbe (Domestic air light).
Free morning. Transfer to the airport and flight to Dushanbe (flight 7J 4850, 12:20-12:50).
Half day city tour about Dushanbe on arrival, including visit of famous Museum of National Antiquities with reclining Buddha in Nirvana, Botanical garden, Somoni monument, Building of a national spirit, Stroll Rudaki Prospect.
Day 6. Dushanbe.
Continuation of the city tour about Dushanbe: excursion to Hissor town (23 km from Dushanbe) to see ancient fortress of Hissor. Visit Madrassah Kuhna and Museum of Tajik Way of life there, Madrassah nearby and mausoleum of Sufi saint Mahdumi Azam.
Day 7. Dushanbe - Kjujand - “Oybek” Border point - Tashkent.
Morning drive to Khujand via “Istiklol” tunnel (4 hours drive). In Khujand visit the following monuments: Museum of archeology and fortification, Payshanba Bazaar, one of the interesting places here, which attracts people with various sounds and tastes. After lunch transfer to the border point “Oybek”. Border formalities. Change car and guide in Uzbekistan and further transfer to Tashkent (an hour and a half drive).
Accommodation at the hotel on arrival and overnight.
Day 8. Tashkent.
Guided sightseeing tour around Tashkent: Khast-Imam Square, Barak-Khan Madrasah, Kafal-al-Shashi Mausoleum, Kukeldash Madrasah; after lunch: Museum of Applied Arts, Independence Square, Amir Timur Square. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9. Tashkent - Samarkand (Morning railway transfer).
Drive to the railway station for transfer to Samarkand by a high-speed “Afrosiab” train (08:00-10:10) Guided sightseeing tour around Samarkand on arrival: Registan Square (Ulugbek Madrasah, Sher-Dor Madrasah, Tilla-Qori Madrasah), Gur-e Amir Mausoleum (Tamerlane’s sepulcher), Rukhabad Mausoleum; after lunch: Bibi-Khanym Mosque, Shah-i-Zinda Necropolis, Ulugbek Observatory.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10. Samarkand - Bukhara.
Road transfer to Bukhara (4-5 hours drive). On arrival to Bukhara visit the out-of-town sites: Sitora-i Mokh-i Khosa Palace, Baha-ud-Din Naqshbandi Complex.
Accommodation and overnight at the hotel.
Day 11. Bukhara.
Breakfast at the hotel. Guided sightseeing tour around Bukhara: Ismail Samani Mausoleum, Chashma Ayub Mausoleum, Bolo Khauz Mosque, Ark Citadel, Po-i-Kalyan Complex (Kalyan Minaret and others), Ulugbek Madrasah; after lunch: Lyab-i Hauz Architectural Ensemble, Kukeldash Madrasah, Nadir Divan-Begi Madrasah, domed shopping arcade. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12. Bukhara - “Farap” Border point - Mary.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Uzbek-Turkmen border Farab. Overcoming the border. Transfer to Mary through Turkmenabat. Arrival to Mary accommodation and overnight at the hotel.
Day 13. Mary - Merv - Mary - Ashgabat (Evening flight).
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to ancient city of Merv, excursion program. Return to Mary, sightseeing program in Mary: Russian Orthodox Church, the main bazaar of the city, central Mosque, city Museum. Transfer to the airport, evening flight to Ashgabat. Meeting at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14. Ashgabat.
Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing program in Ashgabat: Independence Park, Arch of Neutrality, museum of history and ethnography, sacred mosque of Turkmenbashi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 15. Ashgabat.
Transfer to the airport. Flight back home.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Tour cost per person under accomodation at the hotels 3*:
- Group of 1 pax - 4016 USD/per person
- Group of 2 pax - 2812 USD/per person
- Group of 4 pax - 2098 USD/per person
- Group of 6 pax - 1872 USD/per person
- Group of 8 pax - 1707 USD/per person
- Group of 10 pax - 1669 USD/per person
- Group of 12 pax - 1632 USD/per person
Supplement for single accommodation is 420 USD/per person
Tour cost per person under accomodation at the hotels 4*:
- Group of 1 pax - 4381 USD/per person
- Group of 2 pax - 3116 USD/per person
- Group of 4 pax - 2402 USD/per person
- Group of 6 pax - 2189 USD/per person
- Group of 8 pax - 2032 USD/per person
- Group of 10 pax - 1986 USD/per person
- Group of 12 pax - 1948 USD/per person
Supplement for single accommodation is 690 USD/per person
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation at the hotels of 3* or 4* (mentioned below) in double/twin rooms with breakfasts, including early check-in at the hotel in Almaty on day 1 - check-in after 06:00. Check-in at other hotels - at 14:00; check-out - at 12:00;
- Services of English-speaking local guides (separate guides in each country);
- Entrance fees at museums and historical parks mentioned in the program, including a fee to the cable car in Kok-Tobe;
- Train tickets for high-speed premium service train «Afrosiab» from Tashkent to Samarkand (economy class);
- Domestic air flight from Mary to Ashgabat;
- Transportation services on comfortable air-conditioned vehicles (sedan cars or minibuses - depending on the number of tourists in a group);
- Mineral water for each day of the tour;
- Visa invitation to Turkmenistan, including Letter of Invitation, State Registration and Travel Pass (obligatory for all foreigners);
- Visa invitation letter to Tajikistan.
- International flights;
- Domestic air flight from Bishkek to Dushanbe - current cost of the flight is 160 USD, which is subject to change *The flight is available only on Sundays (YK 749);
- Visa invitations to Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan - please, require our operators to get more information on the necessity of visa invitations;
- Visa fees to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan;
- Meals (except breakfasts at the hotels).
- Visa invitation to Kazakhstan - 65 USD/per person; Kyrgyzstan - 55 USD/per person; Uzbekistan - 45 USD/per person (if necessary);
- Group visa to Kyrgyzstan (can be issued by our company for a group of 4+ tourists) - 70 USD/per person (if necessary).
- Supplement for meals on half board basis - 280 USD/per person/for the whole tour (optional).
- Supplement for meals on full board basis - 480 USD/per person/for the whole tour (optional).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2008
“M18949” is a group of Asian travel agencies, central offices of which are located in Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Osh (Kyrgyzstan) and Moscow (Russia); there are also representative offices in each republic of Central Asia. “M18949” has a long-term experience of successful work in the sphere of arranging of Asia...