Cultural Tour of the Fergana Valley, UzbekistanPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: March - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 225 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 550 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1. Tashkent - Margilan (morning train) - Kuva- Fergana.
Transfer to railway station. Departure for Margilan by the speed train 060 (08:05-12:47). Meeting at the exit from the building of the railway station. Meeting with guide. Visiting “Yodgorlik” silk factory which is famous for handmade khan-atlas. Visiting an oriental bazaar and the Said Ahmad Khoji Madrasah, whose cells these days are used as handmade carpet making workshops. Transfer to Kuva. Visit to the ancient settlement, and monument to the famous medieval astronomer and the mathematician al-Fergani.Transfer to Fergana, check-in at hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2. Fergana - Rishtan - Kokand - Tashkent.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Rishtan, visiting pottery workshops of Rustam Usmanov and Alisher Nazirov (unique hand-made ceramics). Transfer to Kokand. Sightseeing tour around Kokand: Palace of Khudayar Khan, Mausoleum of Modari Khan, Juma Mosque, necropolis Sarymodor.
Departure for Tashkent by the speed train 059 (16:53 - 20:45). Meeting at the railway station.
Transfer to hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3. Tashkent, departure.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out at 12:00. Leisure time (without any transport and excursion services). Visiting bazaars and walking around the city are recommended. Transfer to the airport. Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The price depends on the number of participants (persons) in a group and the fact whether it is a group tour or private one.
The cost of the tour for 1 person:
Hotels 3*: 225 USD (+35 USD SGL supplement)
Hotels 4*: 415 USD (+135 USD SGL supplement)
- Accommodation at the hotels on twin/double share with breakfast;
- Sightseeing tour in each city according to the tour program;
- Sightseeing tours with local guides in cities;
- Services of the driver with comfortable transport during the tour, including airport - hotel - airport transfers;
- Train tickets (economy class) for train (Tashkent - Margilan; Kokand - Tashkent);
- A bottle of mineral water on each day of the tour.
- International air flights;
- Sites entrance fees;
- Medical insurance.
- Sites entrance fees - 15 USD/per person/on all route;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan - 45 USD/per person;
- For additional payment one of Rishtan’s artisans can give you a master class in making ceramics. The cost is - 15 USD/per person.
Note: This is a group tour with guaranteed dates and will be arranged whatever final number of participants will be in a group. Contact us for tour dates!