Tayrona Scuba Diving Day Trip, Colombia Adventureoffered by supplier M21676 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: Scuba Diving National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 120 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 120 US Dollar (USD)
From Santa Marta to Tayrona and back. Your dive instructor picks you up in the morning at your hotel in Santa Marta and you drive half an hour to the fishing town of Taganga, your dive boat’s takeoff point. After fitting your gear you get on the boat and take a 20 minute ride to your first dive site. You have your own dive instructor or dive master so you do your dive according to your skill and experience level. After your first dive you head to a beach for your surface interval and some snacks. Your second dive will be no more than a few minutes away. After your two dives you head back to Taganga and rinse off before driving back to Santa Marta, arriving shortly after noon.
Supplemental Tour Information:
Schedule of trips:
This adventure is offered throughout the year. Contact us to schedule your private tour.
Reminders and Recommendations:
- You must present your diving certification card. You will not be allowed to dive without this.
- Your dive instructor/ dive master will be very service-oriented and will guide you on every dive. Still, as a certified diver, you are responsible for your own safety.
- Respect the marine environment. Your dive master will not tolerate any destruction or abuse of marine life or habitat. To be safe, appreciate with your eyes and not your hands. This will also keep you from inadvertently touching a venomous creature.
- Be aware of your flight schedule – do not dive within 24 hours before a flight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private transportation from Santa Marta and back
- Diving gear rental
- Dive master service
- Travel / diving insurance
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2017
We are adventure travel experts who have been providing people with exceptional trips since 2011. We've distinguished ourselves in the travel industry and made our clients very happy by staying true to three core beliefs: First, we believe that true adventure can be had only if you are far away from crowds,...