Ski Tour in Terskey Ala-Too, Kyrgyzstanoffered by supplier M08937 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
Season: December - March
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 140 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1120 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Bishkek - Karkara. Drive: 470 km, 7-9 hours . (L, D)
Arrival to Bishkek early in the morning. Upon arrival at the international airport "Manas" you will be met by our driver. From the airport we go to BC "Karkara» (2200m).
Our route runs through the Boom gorge, which is located in the eastern part of the Kyrgyz ridge. We will go along the northern shore of Issyk-Kul lake, the second largest mountain lake in the world after Titicaca Lake in South America. The dimensions of the lake are 182 km from the east to the west and 58 km from the north to the south. The lake was formed as a result of tectonic activity. In summer the water temperature reaches 23-25 degrees, which is warmer than the air temperature. Lunch en route. On the road to the village Tup we turn on the road leading to Karkara. Upon arrival, dinner in BC "Karkara". Overnight in cottages (2200m).
Days 2-7: Skiing in around areas.
Skiing tour to the nearest Charkuduk pass, Tup valley, Tuz gorge and Urchashka. (average altitude 300-800 m.) Overnights at the cottages of Karkara camp. Lunch, dinner and overnight in BC "Karkara" (2200m).
Day 8: Karkara - Bishkek.
Drive 470 km, 6-7 hours. Breakfast in the capm, preparation for leaving. Transfer to Bishkek and then to airport. Departure to home. (B, L)
Tour Guide Credentials:
- ski guide and assistance
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- accommodation in Karkara base camp with full board (hot breakfast and dinner, and lunch-boxes for lunch) – 7 nights;
- ski guide and assistance;
- full-board for the whole trip;
- snowmobile for personal equipment and things;
- all transfers per the program;
- border permit;
- ecology fees per the program.
- visa support letter and consular fee (if necessary)
- any extra services out of the main program
- food and beverages which are not included on the main menu
- other personal expenses (fee for extra weight of the luggage, room service, medical insurance/expenses, etc.)
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2002
M08937 is a private company, which has been working in the tourism market since 1998. The main activity of M08937 is organization of different tours for both groups and individuals in Kyrgyzstan as well as in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. Drawing upon our passion for travel and uncommon experiences we have compiled an...