Kathamandu Valley Trek, Himalaya in Nepaloffered by supplier M20427 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: September - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 600 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1200 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport.
Orientation program. Overnight in hotel at Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Patan Durbar Square, Baudhanatha Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple). Overnight in hotel at Kathmandu.
Day 3: After the breakfast drive two hour from Kathmandu to Sundarijal which is starting point of hiking. From Sundarijal trek moves forward to Mulkharaka village up to the Bhanjang. You can see the see the clear view of snow capped mountains from the mulkharaka village. After bhanjang the trails descend to the Chispani which is 2150 meter of altitude. Overnight at Chisapani in tea house.
Day 4: Journey moves to Nagarkot from Chisapani after the breakfast.
The hiking trail is easy and good scenery of the Himalayas including Ganesh, Langtang, Makalu, Manaslu and other Himalayas. The journey will be around 5 hours with slow walk and came to end at Nagarkot. Overnight at Nagarkot in hotel.
Day 5: Morning enjoy sun rise above High Mountain including world highest mountain Everest, Lhotse, Choyu and Makalu Scenic walk around Nagarkot. After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu and in the middle of journey we visit to Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur has the best preserved palace courtyards and old city of Nepal. The town is rich in culture, temples and wood and stone artwork.Overnight at Bhaktapur in hotel.
Day 6: Drive one hour Bhaktapur to Kathmandu. Leisure time/walk around nearby places or utilize by packing up for departure. Transfer to international Airport for Departure.
Supplemental Tour Information:
We provide professional tour and trekking guide during the trip
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport to hotel pick and drop by private vehicle.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotel with breakfast (Hotel Marshyangdi or Samsara Resort or Hotel Harati).
- One highly experienced mountain Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people),
- Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of both trek guide and porters.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit).
- One night accommodation in Nagarkot at three star hotel with breakfast.
- One night accommodation in mountain lodge at Chisapani with breakfast.
- One night accommodation in Bhaktapur with breakfast.
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing.
- All necessary paper works and Sivapuri National Park free.
- Langtang National Park entrance fees.
- TIMS Card(Trekker’s Information Management System card).
- All additional government tax.
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal by private Car.
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu by private Car.
- Other ground transportation.
- Nepal entry visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue) (You may easily get Nepal visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu).
- International air fare.
- Travelers insurance.
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking.
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing entrance fees.
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur(Approx 10-12 USD).
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry).
- Tips to guide and porter.
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc. .
- Helicopter evacuation charge in case of emergency whilst trekking.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2010
M20427 is a well managed travel company being run by team of passionate travelers with long years of experience in trekking, tour and adventure activities in Himalayan region. Registered in Nepal Government and have a license of trekking and adventure operation it offers complete travel services to all travelers from...