Finger Lakes Bike & Wine Cycling Tour, New Yorkoffered by supplier M17768 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 12 people
Destination(s): New York
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Food & Wine
Season: June - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1495 US Dollar (USD)
New York’s Finger Lakes region is home to 11 pristine lakes, sparkling waterfalls and magnificent parks! You’ll get up close and personal with three of the lakes, the charming villages, one-of-a-kind museums, and unique shopping opportunities.
Day 1: Ride along the shore of Seneca Lake and descend to world-famous Taughannock Falls. Enjoy night one in Ithaca.
Day 2: Re-visit Taughannock Falls from its overlook, and end the day in the most famous Finger Lakes State Parks, Watkins Glen.
Day 3: Pedal past your third Finger Lake, Lake Keuka, and into Hammondsport, NY, voted “best small town in the U.S.” From there continue to Geneva for your final night at the Belhurst Castle.
Day 4: Wake up along the shores of Seneca Lake and enjoy a final day of riding.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sag van support
- Two support staff
- Sag Wagon: 12 Passenger Van and 12 foot box trailer
- Two guides who will operate the Sag Wagon, prepare meal stops, ride portions of the trail to provide on trail assistance and keep the bikes tuned on a daily basis
- Mobile Repair Shop: all necessary parts, including the carrying of two (2) spare bicycles
- Breakfast, most mornings it will be at your place of lodging
- Daily lunch is a menu appropriate for multi-day calorie burning trip
- Daily snacks to consist of fruits, energy bars etc.
- Drinks with lunch, and a continual supply throughout the day of water or desired beverage, a vegetarian option will be available if necessary
Meals included on this tour: 3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinners
-Single Supplement $330 (required if traveling solo and/or requesting separate beds)
-Bike Rental $60
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
We are the oldest whitewater outfitter and kayak school on the East Coast. Operating trips on 5 rivers in 3 states, we have an adventure to fit your fun level, and group type. Raft, climb, kayak, mountain bike, fly fish, choose the experience that will put a smile on your face. We are very active in local and national...