Walking Adventure in Carlisle, Discover Hadrian's Wall (England)offered by supplier M16009 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Walking Tours Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2120 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2120 Pound Sterling (GBP)
To this World Heritage walk we have added stays in rustic, historic and boutique hotels, and private transfers to these and key related Roman sites.
Carlisle - Bowness on Solway - Walton - Gilsland - Once Brewed - Chollerford - Heddon on the Wall - Wallsend - Newcastle.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Ensuite accommodation every night.
- The services of our friendly local hosts to welcome and brief you, share their local knowledge and look after you, unless otherwise stated - on self guided trips of 3 or more nights
- Breakfast each day. In the UK all breakfasts are cooked. In Europe, breakfasts are continental
- Luggage transfers between hotels.
- Hybrid bikes and additional accessories - see Our Equipment elsewhere on this page
- Emergency Call Out service.
- Adventure handbook packed full with information, history and photos of the area your tour covers, as well as The Company's insider tips on how to discover the local secrets and hidden gems most tourists never see!
- Route directions and maps of the area (OS maps for UK holidays with your route marked)
- Travel protection. Read more about how we protect your holiday.
- Advice, help and guidance with all your holiday details before you arrive and during your holiday. We want you to go home feeling you have been thoroughly looked after
- Some trips include dinner where specified.
- Some trips may include a train hop on Cycling days. The cost is included on our longer trips only. Trips lasting 3 days or less do not include the train fare
- Boat tickets are only included where specified.
- Travel to and from the trip start and finish points unless specified.
- Entrances to attractions unless specified.
- Boat fares unless specified, lunches and dinners unless specified.
- Alcoholic beverages, mini bars and meals pre and post the trip
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Authentic travels by bike and on foot in the UK, France, Italy, Holland, Austria, Greece, Spain and the Baltics. Gentle and not so gentle tours available from one day upwards - self led or guided. Hand picked accommodation and a very personal service. Classic tours have carefully chosen attractive inns, individual...